- Shipping & Delivery:
- All orders are shipped via UPS Worldship Ground Service. Will Call Pick Up is available.
- Shipping rates are determined by UPS WorldShip (United Parcel Service)
- Charges are based on the total weight of your order, along with: Delivery Address, City and Zip Code
- We DO NOT determine the shipping charges and we only ship via UPS
- We cannot provide Shipping Estimates over the phone since they are determined by UPS WorldShip
- Shipped Orders:
Orders placed PRIOR to 11:00 am (PST) generally ship the same business day.
- Orders placed AFTER 11:00 am (PST) are generally shipped the following business day.
- Will Call Pick Up:
- Orders placed PRIOR to 11:00 am (PST) are ready for PICK UP the same business day.
- Orders placed AFTER 11:00 am (PST) are ready for PICK UP the following business day.
UPS does not deliver on weekends.
- Please use business days when estimating arrival of your shipment.
- Your order may be tracked online via your UPS Tracking Number (provided in a separate e-mail) or via UPS.com website.
Any claims must be made within 72 hours of delivery of goods. Western Mixers reserves the right to refuse service/sales to anyone.
Western Mixers Produce & Nuts, Inc. / Nutsite.com
2910 N. San Fernando Road
Los Angeles, CA 90065
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 6:00 am (PST) - 2:00 pm (PST)
- Will Call Pick Up Hours: Monday - Friday: 6:00 am (PST) - 4:00 pm (PST)
Phone Orders: (323) 443-2584 or
- Toll Free: (877) 230-8449 or
- Contact Us
- Privacy & Security
Personal Information and Usage:
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you ("Personal Information") unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. When using the Web site, you may choose to contact us and provide certain Personal Information. Personal Information can include your name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
We will use such Personal Information to respond to your inquiry or request, but will not provide your information to any third party unless it is necessary to meet your request or to comply with applicable law or an investigation.
Credit Card Information:
Nutsite.com uses credit card information in a few different ways. We use it to process the credit card transaction. We then store only enough information to process a void or refund. We also store this information in our encrypted storage facility if you opt-in at the end of the checkout process. You can also store credit card information in your "credit cards" page when you login. We only store the credit card number and expiration date. It is illegal to store CVV2 / Card Code in a database with credit card number and expiration date together.
If you authorize us to send you promotional materials, we may do so using either the email or the mailing addresses you provided on the registration. From time to time we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may interest you. We do not share any information you provide to us, including your email and mail addresses, with any companies outside Western Mixers Produce and Nuts, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates or necessary processors. Should you not wish to receive this type of information, you will be able to express this desire by clicking on the appropriate button or checkbox when first asked to respond to the issue, or by modifying your profile at anytime thereafter -- we will not send you information if you inform us you do not wish to receive such materials.
If you would like to revise the information provided to us, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by contacting us.
Non-personal Information and Usage:
In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as unique visitors, pages viewed and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual ("Aggregate Information").
Aggregate Information may be shared, but will not be linked with any Personal Information.
Protection for Children:
We have no intention of collecting personal information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Changes to this policy:
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personal Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Web site following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
Contacting Western Mixers Produce and Nuts, Inc:
If you feel you have the need to contact Nutsite, Western Mixers or Treasured Harvest, please use our customer service form here or our mailing address below:
Western Mixers Produce and Nuts, Inc.
2910 N. San Fernando Road
Los Angeles, CA 90065
- Returns & Replacements
- All Product Claims must be made within 72 hours of receipt of product. Western Mixers Reserves the Right To Refuse Service/Sales to Anyone.